- Kepler Networks is a network engineering firm with over 25 years of combined experience. We design, configure, install and sustain application-specific networks for IP-enabled Security, Life Safety, and High Definition Video Surveillance Systems. We specialize in multiple building, campus wide environments (LAN & MAN) as well as remote location (WAN) connectivity. Our expertise encompasses IP-connectivity over copper, fiber and wireless communication mediums. The more complicated the network infrastructure the more value we bring to the integration team, and ultimately our clients..
- Our services include complete field assessments and evaluations of existing network communication infrastructures currently utilized by an institution’s legacy security and life safety technologies. Following our detailed evaluation process, Kepler Networks will make a recommendation on the best course of action consistent with the wants and needs of the client to ensure reliable and cost effective connectivity. All recommendations take into account bandwidth requirements, redundancy and future expansion.
Kepler Networks’ professional staff provides complete turnkey network engineering and integration services that also include the following:
• System design, pre-configuration, benchmarking, installation and commissioning.
• Hardware and software sales.
• Site surveys and network infrastructure evaluation.
• Technical training.
• Complete Network Drawings and IP Schematics.
• Firewall and secure remote access design & integration
• Active directory integration.
• Network and computer cable design & installation.
• IP video system design & layout.
• IP video system data storage installation & integration.
• Video Management Software (VMS) installation & integration.
• Security Operation Center (SOC) design & integration.
• On-site project coordination and management