About Kepler Networks...
- Our mission is simple: to be the partner of choice for security and life safety system integrators, government organizations and private enterprises by designing, building and maintaining the most innovative, reliable, cost effective data communication networks which meet our clients growing needs.
- Currently, as a subcontractor to our system dealer/integrator clients, Kepler Networks is responsible for numerous IP-based security and surveillance system networks supporting between 150 and 3,000 cameras on various Video Management System (VMS) platforms. We also support nearly 5,000 Intrusion Detection System (IDS) nodes on over 15 U.S. Navy installations throughout Region Southwest.
- Our clients also look to us as “subject matter experts” and have become a key knowledge resource for our clients. Because we work closely with security equipment manufacturers and software vendors to understand their products and systems, our team is certified on the integration of several dozen vendor products from hardware appliances to software solutions related to this industry. By doing so, we are able to understand the impact each vendor’s offering has on the network communication infrastructure.
- This knowledge assists our team in advising our clients and providing technologically appropriate and cost effective solutions to their customer situations. This also ensures we are on the leading edge of the technology involved in security and life safety systems, and remain the authority on these types of solutions.
- Finally, our business philosophy at Kepler Networks is built around the continued pursuit of providing a valued service to our clients. At the core of our philosophy is a commitment to conduct business with the highest level of integrity and professionalism, which ensures customer loyalty and employee dedication.